Project Risk and Quality Management Systems
You are the new project / quality manager at Health Clinic Quality Improvement Experts LLC, a local company for the past 12 years in the Indianapolis, IN area. Your first assignment will be for the Dr. Donald Snickerbush, Hamilton County, Colonoscopy Clinic. The clinic has five teams performing colonoscopies at their Carmel, IN facility. Each team consist of an Admittance Expert, a Triage and Preparation Nurse, an Anesthesiologist, a Procedure Nurse, a Proctologist, a Post Procedure Nurse Specialist and a Closure Nurse. The clinic has the ability and facilities to run five lines of work at any one point in time and a separate patient arrival area / waiting room. The clinic has some concerns as to its business and increasing revenue as well as the quality of its services.Our Corporate / Six Sigma Project Objectives in this engagement include:
- Reduce the number of colonoscopy process errors system wide.
- Improve documentation of colonoscopy administration.
- Reduce waste in product and time in colonoscopy administration.
- Improve patient satisfaction with their colonoscopy experience.
- Improve bed flow for patients receiving a colonoscopy.
Our overall objective is to increase our patient turn-around per day while at the same time increasing our patient customer satisfaction results, increasing our clientele and decreasing medical errors.In order to complete the needed objectives we will apply a Six Sigma full DMAIC process. Please see the documents to be created for the project below. As a team, it is extremely important to all of you that you participate in the creation of every document listed below in some way. That you leave this course with the knowledge of what that document is for and what it typically contains. You will need to create all of the documents as a team and you will use those documents to create slides for your project status presentation Sunday morning using Power Point.
- Complete Risk Identification (Friday)
- Create a Risk Matrix (Friday)
- Create a Risk Remediation Plan
- Define the Problem by Developing a Problem Statement (Friday)
- Define the Goal by Developing a Goal Statement (Friday)
- Define the Process by Developing Process Maps (Saturday)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."