You have been selected to be the project manager (for a project of your choice). The project that you decide to use should meet all the key criteria of a project as outlined in the PMBOK, such as (a) having a beginning and an end; (b) resulting in something being delivered to someone; (c) requiring a series of activities that must be done to complete the project; and (d) requiring resources (for example, people and materials) to complete the work. The project should be an information technology-related project, something related to an area of information technology that is of interest to you. If you need help in determining a project, please consult with your professor.
Write a 711 page paper in which you define the scope of your chosen project. In your paper, you must do the following:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.
- Identify the key customers and at least two stakeholders for your project. Remember, you are delivering the project to your customer(s); however, there are others (stakeholders) who have a vested interest in your project.
- Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the projects overall cost, any key staffing or non-staffing resources needed, and how you plan to acquire them.
- Identify at least three risks for your project and how you plan to manage them.
- Identify how you plan to stay on track.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
- Propose a plan for the completion of an IT project.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."