Please keep both separate, address each question and add the references at the bottom of each discussion. Please make sure you check grammar and punctuation errors, as well as quoting and using in text citations. PLEASE make sure you cite the information, do NOT plagiarize and ADD all references. No Cover Page Needed PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTION or need reading material on the assignment!
Directions: Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. Use this weeks lecture and Chapters 5 and 6 as a foundation for your initial post. In addition to the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text, use at least one additional scholarly source to support your discussion.
Part 1 Training Design
In this discussion forum, you will be developing an employee training session.
For this discussion, you are tasked with designing a 4-hour leadership development training session. In this discussion,
· Identify specific learning objectives for your training session.
· Conduct an Internet search to identify the types of games and business simulations that are available. Select one game or business simulation appropriate for your audience and learning objectives.
· Analyze the game or business simulation as it pertains to your specific audience and learning objectives. Do not simply cut and paste from the Internet source.
Directions: Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. Use this weeks lecture and Chapter 5, 6, and 7 as a foundation for your initial post. In addition to the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text, use at least one additional scholarly source to support your discussion.
Part 2 Training Delivery
In this discussion forum you will evaluate your previous workplace learning experiences. In your initial discussion post,
· Describe the training delivery method(s) used in your best prior workplace learning experience.
o Identify the factors that contributed to making it an effective workplace learning experience.
· Describe the training delivery method(s) used in your worst prior workplace learning experience.
o Identify the factors that contributed to making it an ineffective workplace learning experience.
o Discuss what you would suggest to make each workplace learning experience more effective.
Blanchard, P. N., & Thacker, J. W. (2019). Effective training: Systems, strategies, and practices (6th ed.). Chicago Business Press.
- Chapter 5: Training Design
- Chapter 6: Traditional Training Methods
- Chapter 7: Electronic Training Methods
- The full-text version of this ebook is available in your online classroom through the Redshelf platform. Chapter 5 discusses the value of designing an effective training program in an organization, Chapter 6 discusses traditional training methods with an organization, and Chapter 7 discusses advanced training methods including electronic training in an organization. These chapters will assist you in the discussion forums and written assignment for this week.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."