Evaluate the role of identity, diverse segments, and cultural backgrounds within organizations.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
As a Human Resources manager for your company, the Director of HR has asked you to be part of a new project tasked to the department, creating a diversity scorecard. The scorecard will be the focal point to many new diversity projects for the future. The director has asked you to provide some research in a business report that will be used to create the diversity scorecard.
You will need to choose and research one of the following publicly-traded companies and create a business report of your findings based on the given tasks below. Note that you are not creating a diversity scorecard.
First, choose one of the following companies:
- Toyota Motor
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Exxon Mobil
- Next, develop a business report that:
- Provides an overview of the company, including a brief history, their mission, and their current cultural make-up.
- Note: cultural information can be found on company websites in the “About,” “Our Company,” or “Values” area on the company homepage.
- Examines the role of identity and how it may create challenges or opportunities for the company.
- Assesses the importance of diverse segments within the company workforce
- Describes different cultural backgrounds’ impact on a company’s success.
- Identifies the ways in which creating more diversity at this company can create a long-term impact for the company.
- Be sure the business report displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."