Feasible Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Update Error 1328
QuickBooks is popular accounting software that consists of advanced features and functionalities. This software has been utilized by various business owners for financial purposes. However, QuickBooks displays error codes while managing company data files over it.
At this point, we will talk about QuickBooks update error code 1328 that comes across while updating the QuickBooks application. To get the detailed information regarding the same, check out the whole post.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Update Error 1328
- When you have an invalid license of the QuickBooks software, this might give rise to the QuickBooks error 1328.
- An improper installation of the QuickBooks application may also cause the same issue.
- Due to the network connectivity issue, the error might pop up.
- Because of a virus or malware attack.
What May Resolve QuickBooks Update Error 1328?
Below, you can find all the possible solutions for resolving QuickBooks error 1328.
Solution 1: Locating the CONFIG.MSI File
- The first step is to right-click on the Start menu and select Explore.
- After that, double-tap on the C drive key.
- Now, choose the tools options and click on the folder.
- And then go to the tab to select all hidden files along with the folders.
- You need to apply all changes by choosing the OK key.
- Right-click on config.msi and then you need to rename it by adding.OLD at the end of the file name.
- Finally, check whether the error 1328 is appearing or not.
Solution 2: Repairing the QuickBooks Installation Procedure
- The first thing is to log out from the windows.
- After that, choose the Windows control panel and choose Programs and Features.
- Next, go to the QuickBooks product heading section and uninstall it.
- Now, click on the repair tab and access QuickBooks.
- Finally, click Next.
Solution 3: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, download and install the QB install diagnostic tool.
- Click on the Installation Issues from the diagnostic tool.
- Go to the Run Scan option and ensure that you are using the current windows version on the system.
- Finally, restart the QuickBooks software.
Hopefully, you have got an idea of dealing with QuickBooks Update Error 1328. If for any cause, the error remains unresolved and appears again and again, dial our toll-free error support phone number 1-860-215-2261.
Related Question: QuickBooks error code 3371
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."