Ecology and Ecosystems
Reply to two prompts in 100 words each. No sites needed, these are just thoughts on the prompts. (Original prompt for you consideration, Think back to your previous experiences and prior knowledge with respect to ecosystem function.
- What do you find most interesting about ecology and ecosystems?
- What has been your experience with ecology and ecosystems?
- How do you think the experiences you have described so far have impacted your knowledge and perceptions about ecology and ecosystems?
- How do you think learning about value determination within ecosystems will impact your future career in environmental science?
- As you think back on Weeks 1 and 2 of this course, how might your knowledge about biodiversity and ecosystem stability be related to ecosystem function? Use specific examples.)
Prompt 1: What I find most interesting about the study of the living and nonliving things around us is that, like most curious folks, is to understand the environment around me. But unlike most curious folks, I want to explore and research each component up close! For my experience with ecology and the ecosystem is that I can picture myself as a component in the environment as well. What I mean by that is that I also play my role in the ecosystem. I like to picture what I am doing is affecting the ecosystem and at the same time, this thought helps remind me to be the better person. When I think of how this awareness of the environment around me and how I understand its value for me and for future generations as well will help me in my role as a future environmentalist. How much of an impact will it play to my future career is still undetermined.
Prompt 2: I am interested in discovering how ecosystems can help our societies progress when we study them in more detail and better understand their importance to our planet and how they work. And how we can reflect on nature to create a more efficient modern ecosystem of our own. My experience with ecosystems in my daily is taking care of a garden on a daily bases. Besides that, just studying for nowmy everyday adventures of just caring for a garden impact how I look at ecosystems. How I learn right now will determine how my career will grow and how and when I will start my career. Well understanding biodiversity and ecosystem stability of each level of an ecosystem, micro, and macro, will help determine what functions in the ecosystems as keystone species.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."