Develop an American-Indian cultural profile
- Read the article “How Indra Nooyi Turned Design Thinking Into Strategy.”
- Remember to look for the .pdf icon to print the article!
- Watch the video “Nooyi: You Can ‘Have It All’ With Support, Sacrifices.“
- Develop an American-Indian cultural profile via a 10- to 12-slide presentation (utilizing the presentation tool of your choice). Include narrative giving generalized country profiles based on a synthesis of research, primarily from Hofstede as well as numerous other sources. This profile illustrates how to synthesize information and gain a sense of the character of a society from which implications may be drawn about how to manage more effectively in that society.
- The 10- to 12-slide presentation should also include the answers to the following questions:
- What is the PDI (power distance index) for India compared to America? The difference between the two PDIs indicates what information for global managers?
- What were the factors that shaped Indra Nooyi as a leader?
- If PepsiCo were headquartered in India, how might Nooyi lead her employees in India based on the PDI of this country in comparison to America?
- What leadership style is being used by Nooyi at PepsiCo? Highlight the mix of various leadership styles found in Nooyi, such as that of servant leadership, ethical leadership, socialized charismatic leadership, and authentic leadership.
- Your presentation should include a minimum of three properly cited references. For questions on APA style, go to the APA Style Page.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."