Country Analysis: Presenting to Investors
Throughout this course, you were asked to select a business that is currently operating in the country within which you reside and to report on different aspects of the business as you consider international expansion. By now, you should have a good grasp on why this company should consider expansion.The company you researched is seeking funding from investors, and since you are now knowledgeable in this area, you have been asked to give a presentation on why funding should be provided for international expansion. Using the information you have learned in this course, prepare a PowerPoint presentation that will give investors an overview of this information. Your presentation must be at least eight slides in length, not counting the title and references slides. At minimum, your presentation must address the elements listed below.
- Introduce the company, the country where you are recommending the company expand into, and any historical background (e.g., location, size, development, significant events) of that country pertinent to expansion.
- Present the currency structure, including the size of the economy and investor base, in the country of expansion.
- Describe the corporate tax system used in the country in which you are expanding. How is it different from the companys home country?
- Explain how the management of the company might need to change if a decision is finalized to expand globally.
- Discuss what political, economic, and legal risks the company might be taking when expanding globally. What strategies can be used to manage these risks?
- Outline any other information you have learned that might help the investors understand global expansion.
For this assignment, you may use any of the resources used in previous assignments, but you must also use at least one new source from the CSU Online Library. You are encouraged to utilize the notes section of the slides to explain your points as necessary. Dont forget that your presentation should be professional, visually appealing, and easy to read.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."