analyze your annotated bibliography creation process through critical reflection.
you will critically analyze your annotated bibliography creation process through critical reflection.
Purpose: Critical reflection allows you to examine gaps in knowledge and evaluate and critique the process through the use of higher-order critical thinking skills.
Audience: This assignment should be directed at your scholarly peers, and you may assume that they have only a casual familiarity with your topic or issue.
Content/Subject: Your critical reflection will include a DEAL model analysis to the process of creating an Annotated Bibliography: Describe, Examine, and Articulate Learning (Ash & Clayton, 2009).
- Next, in 3-5 pages that include a formal introduction and conclusion, present the following headings: (DEAL) Describe, Examine, and Articulate Learning.
- Describe the experience objectively. Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Examine the experience via the following reflection prompts:
- Personal Growth: Your strengths, weaknesses, skills, assumptions, etc that emerged through this experience. The effect on service toward others. Your personal need to change, and how you will accomplish it.
- Civic Engagement: Based on what you were trying to accomplish; what approaches did you take and why? Due to this experience is there a need to move to a more systemic approach? (in other words, how did you gather the documents you used in your annotated bibliography and would you do this process differently next time? Why? Why not?).
- Academic Enhancement: What academic concepts apply to the annotated bibliography process? Is it similar to any previous experience? Do we need to adjust the process?
- Articulate Learning. What did I learn? How did I learn? Why is it important? What will I do because of it?
- Reflective practice should showcase learning and analysis. It should be grounded in the tone and theories of coaching science, sport management, and exercise science. Reflection should provide details and critical analysis.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."