ACC150 Accounting Essentials
Term 2 Unit 4 Discussions
Unit 4 Discussion (ACC150 Accounting Essentials)
More questions from Anne Marie.
- What are accounts receivable? Is it something good?
- How do my financial statements show customers who arent paying me? Are they still a good asset?
Please respond in your own words to each of these questions?
Unit 4 DB: What does an Intelligence Test measure? (PSY101 Fundamentals of Psychology)
Choose one of the following topics below and address the corresponding questions.
Option #1 – Intelligence Test
Base your answers on your observations about the intelligence test you took in the Unit Readings and Activities.
- Were the concepts of fluid and/or crystallized intelligence demonstrated through the test you took? Why or why not? Provide examples from the test itself in support of your response.
- Did the test measure practical and/or emotional intelligence? If so, how? If not, how did it not measure practical and/or emotional intelligence? Provide examples from the test in support of your response.
- Was the test accurate in measuring intelligence, according to Binet? If so, how? If not, how was it not accurate? Provide examples from the test to support your answer.
- How might this test have been culturally biased? Conversely, do you feel that it was culture fair? Provide examples from the test that support your perspective.
Option #2 – Multiple Intelligences
- What is meant by Multiple Intelligences?
- Take the Multiple Intelligence Inventory and determine which intelligences you score high on and which you score low on. Are the results consistent with your perception of yourself? Why or why not?
- Do you feel the test was culturally fair? Explain.
- What applications do the theory of Multiple Intelligences have in educational settings?
Be sure to provide the URL link(s) and/or title(s) to any resource used as reference in your post.
Unit 4 DB: Tax Credits (ACC330 Federal Income Tax)
In your own words, describe the similarities and differences between a refundable credit and a nonrefundable credit. Your response must include an example of each kind of credit. Do you think one type is better than the other? If so, why? If not, why?
Unit 4 DB: Poverty and Economic Inequalities (SOC101 Principles of Sociology)
Many individuals have been to a corner market in a city and noticed soggy lettuce, a moldy cucumber or other far from fresh produce being offered to that community in that specific area. Until now, many may not have known that this is what is referred to as a Food Desert. Why is it that we do not see similar grocery stores in these areas as we do in more rural communities? As a result, what does this do to the health and well-being of the thousands of people living in that community? Discuss Food Deserts in this Discussion Thread focusing on why they exist in the first place and how we can improve the situation for generations to come.
You must support your response with scholarly sources in APA format. Simply stating your opinion is not enough, back up your opinion with citations. Refer to the DB Grading Rubric for more details.
Unit 5: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Organic Approach (ARTS1101 Art Appreciation)
How does Wright bring his organic approach to his architectural designs? What parallels can be drawn between his philosophy and science?
Extended Definition “Thing” Choice & Image/Alt Text Practice (ENGL1013 English Composition)
Step 1: “Thing” Choice
As a post on this discussion board, please respond to the following questions thoughtfully and thoroughly to get started on your Extended Definition draft. You are welcome to engage with classmates by commenting on their posts as well; however, these extra comments are not a substitute for your own post.
- What thing are you considering writing an Extended Definition for? (You can list a few, if you’re still deciding)
- Why is this thing(s) important to you? Why do want to share details about it to your peers?
- What intended audience do you have in mind for your extended definition? (Just an idea – this can change in the coming weeks)
Step 2: Image/Alt Text Practice
In order to practice selecting illustrative and useful images for your Extended Definition, please respond to the following questions thoughtfully and thoroughly.
- What are 2-3 images that you could possibly integrate into your Extended Definition? Please upload them to your reply post (click “Upload Images” in the toolbar above).
- Compose alt text for each image you’ve uploaded to your reply post, making sure to follow the guidelines we’ve covered in class and in readings/videos for the week. Simply write this text below your selected images for now (for simplicity), but remember that alt text is not the same as an image caption and not typically visible in a document during printer view.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."