Find a TED Talk on https://www.ted.com/topics Download the Talk’s transcript and Watch
- Find a TED Talk on https://www.ted.com/topics
- Download the Talk’s transcript and Watch it.
- Evaluate the Talk using the Speech Rubric under Public Speaking Resources.
- Type a minimum one page: 1)title, author, date, brief summary and 2) analysis of rhetorical devices. i.e. storytelling, imagery, similes, metaphors, humor, repetition. Discuss what devices made the talk more effective and/or ineffective? See the Forest of Rhetoric under Public Speaking Resources. (Arial – Size 12, Double Space), APA Citation – Transcript
- Upload the following items to this assignment: 1) Completed Rubric, 2) Typed Analysis and 3) Transcript of the TED Talk.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."