IntroductionOften community relations largely focuses on relationships with external stakeholders. As educational leaders it is
Often community relations largely focuses on relationships with external stakeholders. As educational leaders it is important to recognize that communications and relations with internal stakeholders are just as important.
- Read the case study entitled Importance of Internal Relations found on page 84 of Kowalski (2011).
- Write 2-4 well-developed paragraphs, addressing the points below. Cite evidence from the reading or other scholarly sources.
- From a communications perspective, what behaviors distinguish a principal’s formality or informality?
- What is your impression of the former principal?
- Assume you were a principal and former colleague of Principal Mays. What advice would you give her concerning the situation at Buffalo Creek Elementary School?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."