Working Capital Management Mod. 5
Organizations must manage their working capital management to meet their short-term obligations. It’s important to consider working capital problems such as excess credit or a low cash balance. This is especially important when you propose new projects or investments. A business can get a competitive advantage in the marketplace if they manage these issues early.
Look at the business you selected for Project Two and the financial statements for the most recent fiscal quarter. Complete the calculations for determining working capital. Then tell how the financial statements help determine financial health.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Financial Statements: Explain the various financial statements needed to calculate a businesss working capital. Also explain how to use each financial statement for the calculation. Give examples to support your claims.
- Working Capitals Role: Discuss how businesses that manage their working capital well stay healthy.
- Working Capital Interpretation: Use the correct formula to calculate working capital. Then discuss the businesss current financial liquidity position.
- For example, does the business have enough working capital ready to address bills to suppliers? Will there be potential cash inflow at the end of the year?
- Working Capital Management Trend: Discuss the businesss trend in how they manage their working capital.
- Remember that financial statements reflect a specific period of time and the value of the businesss working capital during that period. Use Mergent Online to find financial statements for earlier periods. This will give you a better sense of the businesss trend.
What to Submit
Your submission should be a 2- to 3-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Any sources should be cited according to APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."