Each of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Simply copying from the book word-for-word does not show me that you understand the concepts. Ensure you cite your work and add reference(s) at the end of your journal. This assignment is designed to see if you are reading and understanding the material from your textbook and learning modules, so these should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so; you should not be Googling the answers for these questions.Please review the APA material in the Getting Started section if you need assistance. As a criminal justice professional, it is imperative that you learn the finer aspects of writing. Citing and referencing are part of the gradable criteria for your weekly work.
All questions are worth 20 points:
- Throughout history there have been constant changes of what is considered to be sexually deviant behavior. Are there any sexual behaviors that are now considered “deviant” that may become accepted sexual practices in the future? Give examples and explanations as to why you think these practices will be considered mainstream in the future.
- Collecting data on sex crimes can present unreliable data; what are some of the flaws of collecting data on rape and human trafficking? Is there anything that the United States should be doing differently when collecting this data?
- What are some of the critical factors that play a role in explaining why people commit sexual offenses?
- What role do social skills play in sexual offending? Is this different in offenders who abuse adults vs. children?
- What role does the attachment theory play in explaining sexually deviant behavior? Please give a real-world example of a sexual crime or crimes that can be explained by the attachment theory.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."