proposal for a nursing informatic project for your organization.
This is the first paper that is due for this class. Your focus for this paper is to write a proposal for a nursing informatic project for your organization. There are couple of things I want to stress for this paper.
1. Write the paper in third person.
2. It must be a nursing informatics project. If you are unsure of your topic, email me.
3. Cite throughout the paper.
4. Make sure to include all required areas (review rubric before and after you complete the paper).
5. You must have an introduction and conclusion.
6. You must have references. The number of references determines the maximum points you can achieve.
7. Use APA formatting with level headings. All master level papers MUST have level headings.
8. The 45-page requirement does not include the title and reference page.
The Assignment: (4-5 pages)
In a 4- to 5-page project proposal written to the leadership of your healthcare organization, propose a nursing informatics project for your organization that you advocate to improve patient outcomes or patient-care efficiency. Your project proposal should include the following:
- Describe the project you propose.
- Identify the stakeholders impacted by this project.
- Explain the patient outcome(s) or patient-care efficiencies this project is aimed at improving and explain how this improvement would occur. Be specific and provide examples.
- Identify the technologies required to implement this project and explain why.
- Identify the project team (by roles) and explain how you would incorporate the nurse informaticist in the project team.
- Use APA format and include a title page and reference page.
- Use the Safe Assign Drafts to check your match percentage before submitting your work.
***MUST HAVE EXCEPTIONAL APA FORMAT. Grammar and APA format where its needed its a must for achieving a passing grade. Even on references italicize when required by APA.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."