Triple Notes: Effective Altruism
Triple Note on “Effective Altruism”
Submit triple notes on the reading on Effective Altruism (Links to an external site.). For more information on how to complete triple notes, go to the instruction page: Instructions on Triple Notes.
- 1 inch margins, double-spaced 12-point Times New Roman font (Be sure to check these formatting guidelines as these may not be the default setting on your word processor).
- Pa.per must be at least one full page, but the goal is to demonstrate thorough engagement with the text. Hence, it is important that you paraphrase, quote, and cite appropriately to make clear how you are reading and interpreting the text.
- Feel free to use grids and tables if you find that structure to be helpful, but you are not required to. You must at least make clear which main claims go with which supporting statements and responses.
- Upload your pa.per in Word or PDF format (doc, docx, pdf). Other formats (e.g. Pages) will not be accepted.
- Your pa.per will be run through the plagiarism detection program. I take academic integrity very seriously as a matter of fairness to all PCC students, and though in many cases, students unknowingly violate the academic integrity policy, you will still be held responsible for making sure your work complies with those policies. If you have any questions, I am more than happy to help.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."