Program Capstone Unit 2
In this second week of your course project, you will be adding the financial section to the business plan.
As you completed the first section of your business plan, your manager has informed you of outside interest in the company. You have been tasked to complete and verify the current financial health of the company.
Click to access the IBISWorld data from the AIU online library to access information about your company
Note that you might need to create some hypothetical details to fill in gaps for researched information. However, the project should use as much real information as possible.
Based on your research, write a succinct analysis of each of the following items:
- Financial Statements and Projections
- Income Projection Statement
- Forecasted 12-Month Profit and Loss
- 4-Year Profit and Loss Projection
- Sales Forecast
- Cash Flow Projection
- Projected Balance Sheet, Income statement for the Next 3 Years
- Payback Calculation
The submission details are as follows:
- Present your analysis as a 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Cite any sources in APA format
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 5 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Using variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember that this page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."