ISSC 641 Central Texas College Traditional Telephony and Network
In order to complete assignment #3 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. All questions must answered with viable support and detail. Your answer cannot simply be a cited source answering the question. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Assignments are due by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday.
This assignment is a summative assessment for Course Objective 3.
1. Describe traditional telephony and network layouts.
2. Discuss mobile telephony and cellular service.
3. What is GSM and how does it work?
4. Do digital signal from phone to towers utilize low bandwidth or high bandwidth usage? Expand on your answer.
5. Are GSM specifications hardware-specific? Why or why not?
6. Describe FDMA, TDMA, and CDMA. Differentiate their subtle applicability. Then an example of a provider for each of these technologies.
7. Enumerate IP Telephony Network issues and vulnerabilities, and briefly describe each issue or vulnerability. List some common attacks on IP Telephony.
8. Define “rogue” and “softphone”.
9. List IP Phone countermeasures (at least 5).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."