In this discussion, you will examine other studies on memory and consider how the findings contribute to our understanding of cognition and cognitive neuroscience.
- Atkinson, R. C., & Shiffrin, R. M. (1968). Human memory: A proposed system and its control processes. In K. Spence & J.T. Spence (Eds.), Psychology of learning and motivation (Vol. 2, pp. 89195). Cambridge, MA: Academic Press.
- Craik, F. I., & Lockhart, R. S. (1972). Levels of processing: A framework for memory research. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior, 11(6), 671684.
- Hayes, J. P., VanElzakker, M. B., & Shin, L. M. (2012). Emotion and cognition interactions in PTSD: A review of neurocognitive and neuroimaging studies. Frontiers in integrative neuroscience, 6(89), 114.
- Kays, J. L., Hurley, R. A., & Taber, K. H. (2012). The dynamic brain: Neuroplasticity and mental health. The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 24(2), 118124.
- MacIntosh, H. B., & Whiffen, V. E. (2005). Twenty years of progress in the study of trauma. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 20(4), 488492.
- Review this weeks Learning Resources on cognitive evolution, memory, and cognitive neuroscience.
- Locate a peer-reviewed journal article on memory related to one of the following topics:
- Improving memory
- Cognitive mapping
- Consider how the article you selected relates to cognition and cognitive neuroscience.
By Day 4
Post a response to the following:
Briefly describe the article you found on memory. Explain how the article informs our understanding of cognition and cognitive neuroscience. Be specific.
Note: Support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources and any additional sources you identify using both in-text citations and references. It is strongly recommended that you include proper APA format and citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."