Organizations today understand the vital importance of technology that supports the effective and efficient collaboration of a global and cross-cultural workforce. Companies are moving toward organizational designs where the workforce is centered on project-based teams. Organizational leaders are focused on ensuring that the technology available in the workplace supports team collaboration and the workspace.
You work for an organization that over the past 7 years has expanded into both Canada and India. During a recent leadership meeting, the need for an updated employee vacation policy was discussed in light of the fact that the organization now has employees working in global markets. Imagine that you have been assigned as the team leader of a newly created team assigned to review the current company vacation policy and provide recommendations for updating the policy. You have determined that the first thing that you should do as the leader of this newly minted team is to build a cohesive team. Once you have watched the video (Communication within Teams), write a minimum 3-page analysis that answers the following questions and supports your plan for creating a cohesive and productive team.
Your plan should identify 3 specific challenges and provide strategies from the questions answered that support your plan to address each challenge. Each point should be 23 paragraphs in length.
Watch the following LinkedIn video: Communication With Teams
Answer the following questions:
- As the team leader, what action would you take first in setting expectations with your team?
- What are common process roles when considering high-performance teams?
- When using the responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed (RACI) matrix to identify all of the individuals on a team and their role, which role has the authority for go or no go?
- What is not an example of trust that can be observed in high-performing teams?
- What do you call the difference between what you say and what you do?
- When scheduling team meetings, what should you try to avoid?
- Which example in the video best follows the situation, behavior, and impact (SBI) framework?
- What is the C in LESCANT, and why is it important?
- Why is LESCANT important when working in international settings?
- What action is most important when working with a virtual team?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Please submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."