The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is a limitation on both state and federal government power to make arrests, search people and their property, and seize objects and contraband, such as illegal drugs or weapons. These policy limits are the bedrock of search and seizure law and are ultimately at the root of your right to privacy.
Analyze the following U.S. Supreme Court case:
Write a 34 pages in which you:
- Prepare a two-page case brief of Carpenter v. United States and the Supreme Courts extension of Fourth Amendment protection to cell phones and locations.
- Use the Case Brief Template [DOCX].
- Explain the dissenting opinions of Justices Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas, and Kennedy, including your understanding of their arguments and whether the arguments are valid.
- Support your writing with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate academic sources.
- Write in an articulate and well-organized manner that is grammatically correct and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."