For this assignment, use the data you downloaded in your W1 Project.
This week, you will explore the hypothesis that a relationship exists between the misinformation effect (the type of information relayed) and the accuracy of the color recalled.
Use a chi-square analysis to compare the accuracy of the color recalled (recall color) across your misinformation effect (the type of information relayed).
Click here to access the final project description.
Click here to access the Microsoft Excel file containing the final project database.
Each week, you completed a project related to the final project scenario. In
Week 10, you will bring it all together into one cohesive report that contains all the information given in the final project description (do not delete anything or rewrite what is there), along with:
- A description of your participants (Subsection in the Method section)
- A results section that contains all relevant data analyses completed throughout the ten weeks. Do not include any analyses you conducted that do not directly relate to the hypotheses given in the Final Project description. Do not include data output in the final project report.
- A discussion section in which you will summarize the project and tie it all together with a discussion of your results in relation to the literature review and the hypotheses given, any weaknesses you might have seen in the research, and thoughts you might have for future research. This is your area to shine: speculate on what is going on in relation to what you know about the real world and critically analyze the research.
1. Move the output from your chi-square analysis into a Microsoft Word document and write a one-paragraph interpretation.
a. Name your document SU_PSY2008_W10_Project_a_LastName_FirstInitial
2. In a separate Microsoft Word document, write your APA-formatted report using the final project description as your template (copy this word-for-word, changing so it is correctly formatted in accordance with APA guidelines only). Include the final project description (starting with literature review through references) in your report, and complete the sections indicated. Be sure to integrate information from the descriptive statistics, t-tests, ANOVA, and chi-square analysis into your methods, results, and discussion. Your final project should be 7 to 8 pages in length, including the title page and the references page.
b. Name your document SU_PSY2008_W10_Project_b_LastName_FirstInitial
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."