In assignment 1.2, you learned about how to utilize graphical tools to determine underlying trends. This activity gives you a chance to reflect on how these tools might be helpful for your doctoral project.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Examine tools for suitability for research.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review the instructions for using Video Note in the Getting Started playlist. Then use the Insert Stuff icon in your discussion post to access the Video Note tool.
- Prepare a three-minute video note posting that answers the following questions:
- How could the tools and techniques you learned this week enable you to make better decisions?
- Describe your proposed doctoral project as it exists right now.
- How could you apply the tools and techniques you learned this week to your doctoral project?
- Submit your video post by the fourth day of the workshop.
- Respond in writing to two of your classmates.
- Each written response should be 100 200 words in length and demonstrate a critical analysis of your classmates post.
- The responses are due by the end of the workshop.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."