For communication concepts, search Communication and Mass Media Complete (CMMC) in EBSCOhost.
1. Select a communication topic that interests you. Note: If it is not about messages, it is
not a communication study. [CH1]
2. Use the Communication & Mass Media Complete database to locate current research
about the topic. Think about key terms that are needed. [CH 4]
3. Identify FIVE academic journal-published or academic book-published studies that are
most helpful to you in understanding the topic.
4. Review those five studies and record the citation information.
5. Pose a new RQ about the topic or pose a new H about the topic [RQ/H/Purpose]
6. Develop a research-methods plan to address the RQ or test the H:
a. From whom will you collect data (Sample)? [CH12]
b. How will their rights be protected? [IRB CH3]
c. What method will you use to collect data (Data Collection)? [CH9, 10, 11,
d. How will you analyze your data (Data Analysis)? [CH15, 16, 17, 18, 19]
7. Write up your proposal in an APA paper not longer than 7 pages:
a. Title page
b. 1-page APA Heading: Introduction
c. 2-pages APA Heading: Abbreviated Literature Review
d. 1-page APA Heading: Research Questions/Hypotheses/Purposes
e. 3-pages APA Heading: Methods
APA Sub-headings: Sample, Data Collection, Data Analysis.
1. APA-formatting accurate
2. APA-citations correctly written
3. Clear introduction to the topic [1-page]
4. Clear and concise summary of five studies [2-pages]
5. RQ or H or Purpose is clear and researchable [1-page]
6. Sample (inclusive, appropriate to topic, follows guidelines, IRB regs considered)
7. Data collection is clear and follows guidelines
8. Data analysis is clear and follows guidelines
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."