Information Security and Mitigations
The protection of organizational and consumer data is an ever-evolving challenge for any business that maintains or handles such information. Responsibilities to protect data are inherent in all job roles and is a necessary requirement for the perseverance and livelihood of all organizations.Select and conduct a case analysis on the Yahoo breach mentioned in the article “Five of the Biggest Data Breaches Ever.”After you’ve selected your case and reviewed the information, write a 35 page paper in which you:
- Identify and describe the data breach incident and the method used by the perpetrator to launch the attack (data breach).
- Provide details on the time frame of the attack. Specifically, detail when it started, when it was discovered by the organization, and when it was mitigated.
- Analyze how the data breach could have been prevented with the proper security controls in place.
- Identify the mitigations that the organization put in place to prevent a recurrence of the attack.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. The Strayer University Library has many excellent resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."