Development and implementation of an effective quality management strategy requires organizations to pay attention to a range of issues. These issues typically include: quality management and continuous improvement philosophy; process improvement tools and techniques; quality costing; quality management systems; and, service quality.
You are required to critically evaluate the quality management strategy of DHL.
Your report on this evaluation should include:
- A brief profile of your chosen organization included as an appendix and a rationale for its selection;
- A description of the organizations quality management strategy and its evolution;
- A critique of this strategy, identifying any strengths and areas for possible improvement;
- An overview of the current environment in which the organization is based, focusing on the identification of opportunities and strengths; and,
- A set of recommendations aimed at enhancing competitive advantage through improved approaches to various facets of quality
Building on the work undertaken in your group for Coursework Assessment 1, your report should set out how appropriate quality management tools are currently being deployed in the organization, as well as how their deployment could be enhanced as part of the overall quality management strategy.
Please note that your chosen organization can be a company, a division or strategic business unit (SBU) within a company, a public sector body, a non-governmental organization (NGO) or any other suitable organizational entity.
Your report should be around 2,500 words in length (excluding executive summary, figures, tables, references and appendices). Figures and tables should be of clear quality and numbered consecutively. Titles and sources for both figures and tables should be provided.
Requirements: Your report should be around 2,500 words in length (excluding executive summary, figures, tables, references & appendices). Figures & tables should be of clear quality and numbered consecutively. Titles & sources for figures & tables should be provided
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."