Principles of Marketing
Pick a fast-food company (ex. Wendys, McDonalds, etc.), a beverage (ex. Mountain Dew, Miller Lite, etc.), or an automobile manufacturer and model (ex. Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, etc.).
- Identify the target market (may be multiple if different product lines)
- Identify and evaluate the companys marketing mix
- Product decisions for main products
i. Quality (perceived versus competitors)
iv. Product life cycle
v. Product mix
vii. Customer service
ii. Use of discounts
- Place (Distribution)
i. Type of channel
i. Strategy and mix
ii. Medias used
- Who are the primary competitors?
- Identify and evaluate 4 marketing environment trends. What threats and opportunities will these trends present to the company? (SWOT – pg 52)
- What is the companys core competency or competitive advantage?
- How do they try to create or improve customer value?
- Does the company use a web site in the marketing mix and if so, how effective do you think it is? How could the company better use its web site?
- What recommendations would you make to the company to improve its marketing efforts?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."