Think of two day-to-day tasks that you do regularly. You will write describe each of your chosen tasks and identify what parts could be written out as a conditional or looping structure as it relates to programming. The you will write them out in pseudocode statements with the proper structure and indentations. There is an example/hint at the bottom of this assignment to help you on the pseudocode portion.
- A minimum of two full paragraphs describing each task and their related conditional and/or looping structures (four paragraphs total)
- One full pseudocode statement for EACH task with proper indentations, syntax, and structure (two pseudocode statements total)
- Submit only one document via the link title above.
- Use paragraph structure where necessary. Use complete sentences where necessary and proper grammar and spelling.
- Place a header on your page that contains your first and last name, the assignment name, and the course code from page two of the syllabus.
- Your document must be one of the following formats (.doc, .docx, or .rtf).
- Cite any and all sources.
This is a generic Algorithm:
- Put a teabag in a cup
- Boil some water
- Add water to cup
- Remove the tea bag
- Add sugar
- Add milk
Below are some possible pseudocode statements for step 5 ONLY, you will need to write out the appropriate syntax and structure for ALL steps to include any implied steps in between.
IF (want sugar)
THEN (add sugar);
ELSE (dont add sugar);
WHILE (want sugar)
Add teaspoon of sugar;
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."